Thursday 13 May 2010

Step out in style!


If you really want to attract men, you might need to step up your style a notch... and NOT for the reason you may think. I recommend wearing a colorful and flattering outfit not just because you'll turn heads (though you WILL), but because of the way it will make YOU feel.

Here's an illustration: When I get up at the crack of dawn to walk my dog, I usually roll out of bed into a sweat suit, throw my hair into a ponytail, and hide behind my biggest, darkest sunglasses. I KNOW I look like crap, so I pray that I don't run into any neighbors who want to strike up a conversation or pet my dog. And usually, no one even looks my way.

When you put less than your best effort into your appearance, not only will you blend into the background, but you probably won't feel up to meeting someone new anyway.

When you look your best, however, it changes your whole demeanor. You know the phrase "take PRIDE in your appearance?"

Well, when you're proud of how you look, your posture will straighten up, you'll feel more confident, you'll be much more likely to make eye contact, smile, and possibly even strike up a conversation with someone new.

That energy (fueled by self-esteem) will be incredibly ATTRACTIVE to others.

Try our Retrack challenge today!

No comments:

Post a Comment