Sunday 25 April 2010

How to's... part three - How to make him feel important!


We are sure it comes as no surprise to you that men love to feel important, useful, and that their opinion is valuable. (Who doesn't, really?)

That's why one of the easiest ways to make yourself approachable to a man is to ask for help.

For example, try one of these ice breakers on the next guy that catches your eye:

"Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to Smith Street?"

"My friends and I are looking for a good happy hour around this neighborhood. Can you recommend a place?"

"What are you drinking? That looks good...Should I order one?"

"Do you have a pen I can borrow?" (This can really get the ball rolling if he wants to ask for your number!)

Of course you should be sincere and genuinely have a need for his help, or it could come off like one of the dreaded cheesy lines we talked about in our last post!

Try it you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment